[tm-dev] TM move from CVS to GIT

Hello Anna,

Do you think we could have a session to review the results of the
comparison for the current branches, ?
and verify the differences are expected.

from 9 am to 11 am (CST), I have space just let me know at what time works
better for you

Regards,

Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel
Rational TeamInstall Team
Software Engineer
Software Group

 (Embedded     Phone: 52-33-3669-7000 x5818 | Mobile:           (Embedded image moved to
 image moved   52-33-1097-4506                                    file: pic08682.gif)IBM
 to file:      E-mail: josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx
 pic29534.jpg) Find me within IBM on: (Embedded image moved    2200 Camino A El Castillo
 2D barcode -  to file: pic36319.jpg)IBM Connections:                El Salto, JAL 45680
 encoded with  http://ibm.biz/BdxsUr                                              Mexico
 contact
 information