[tm-dev] TM 3.4rc1 is released

Hi all,

TM 3.4rc1 is released. It includes the new Commons Net bundle, as well as a couple bug fixes.

http://eclipse.org/tm/

Committers, remember that as per our ramp-down plan we’ll need an additional review+ on every fix from now on.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/3.4_Ramp_down_Plan

I’d love to be done by RC2 this year, so can you please identify any bugs that you plan to still fix and move out the target milestone for others.

At the moment, I see 20 bugs … that seems too much for me:

http://bit.ly/K9scrD

Please review and move out yours.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top