From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Xuan Chen [xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 4:06 PM
To: TM project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.4.1 final driver

Hi,

When will the final RSE 3.4.1 driver be available? Thanks.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Xuan Chen---28/09/2012 05:38:40 PM---I can see we have RSE 3.4.1 RC4 driver available to download, anXuan Chen---28/09/2012 05:38:40 PM---I can see we have RSE 3.4.1 RC4 driver available to download, and it is mostly likely to be the final GM driver. I am wonderin

    Xuan Chen/Toronto/IBM

    28/09/2012 05:38 PM

    TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

    RSE 3.4.1 final driverXuan Chen
I can see we have RSE 3.4.1 RC4 driver available to download, and it is mostly likely to be the final GM driver. I am wondering when will this driver be renamed? I need to update the link for the RSE 3.4.1 GM driver for our internal eclipse project. Thanks.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

GIF image

GIF image