Re: [tm-dev] TM move from CVS to GIT

What about next Week?

regarding the move, which streams are we planning to build once the move is
completed?

and If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know, the
Comparison Results for the branches already moved are completed.
and found many differences.

Regards,

Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel
Rational TeamInstall Team
Software Engineer
Software Group

 (Embedded     Phone: 52-33-3669-7000 x5818 | Mobile:           (Embedded image moved to
 image moved   52-33-1097-4506                                    file: pic33877.gif)IBM
 to file:      E-mail: josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx
 pic43115.jpg) Find me within IBM on: (Embedded image moved    2200 Camino A El Castillo
 2D barcode -  to file: pic31825.jpg)IBM Connections:                El Salto, JAL 45680
 encoded with  http://ibm.biz/BdxsUr                                              Mexico
 contact
 information

             Anna Dushistova
             <anna.dushistova@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  TM project developer discussions
             tm-dev-bounces@ec         <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             lipse.org                                                  cc
                                       Eric Simpson <esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             18/10/2012 04:58          Re: [tm-dev] TM move from CVS to
                                       GIT

             Please respond to
                TM project
                 developer
                discussions
             <tm-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Hi Jose,
I don't think I have any time this week.

Anna.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel/Mexico/IBM
<josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Anna,
>
> Do you think we could have a session to review the results of the
> comparison for the current branches, ?
> and verify the differences are expected.
>
> from 9 am to 11 am (CST), I have space just let me know at what time
works
> better for you
>
> Regards,
>
> Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel
> Rational TeamInstall Team
> Software Engineer
> Software Group
>

>  (Embedded     Phone: 52-33-3669-7000 x5818 | Mobile:           (Embedded
image moved to
>  image moved   52-33-1097-4506                                    file:
pic08682.gif)IBM
>  to file:      E-mail: josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx
>  pic29534.jpg) Find me within IBM on: (Embedded image moved    2200
Camino A El Castillo