Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Thread View - Most Recent First)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 9 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Martin Oberhuber
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 267205] New: [mentors] Recruit a Mentor for PMF, bugzilla-daemon
  • Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 12 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Scharf, Michael
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 12 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Martin Oberhuber
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know, Wayne Beaton
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring Jetty?, Wayne Beaton
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sample Wiki Home Pages, David Carver
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday 12 February, Andrew Overholt
  • Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ 2009-02-12 11:00 - 12:00 (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] EAC Phone Meeting @ 2009-02-12 11:00 – 12:00 (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Andrew Overholt
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262907] New: Define and document a process for Reference Platforms, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262865] New: Consider i18n patches against maintenance branches, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262189] [org] Create a medium for "closed" group discussions on the AC, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262186] New: [org] Subject tags for AC bugzilla, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262124] New: Create a separate source repository for translations of help files, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 262018] New: Revise the Version Numbering Guidelines to take external providers into account, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261874] New: provisional API conventions, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261766] New: Push the non-externalized strings flag as an error on RC builds., bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261544] New: Need a process and policy for API deprecation, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261408] New: I just want to write good code, help others, and have fun in the process, how does the foundation help me ?, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Call on API Deprecation, Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 15-Jan AC Phone Meeting Notes(ACTION REQUIRED!), Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261365] New: Clarify that EPP packages are not supported products, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261361] New: Improve the AC web representation, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Minutes, Donald Smith
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday, Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon, Donald Smith
  • Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Jan 15 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Vandenbrink Mark-A60028
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM is out of the office., Eugene Chan
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259610] Review versioning guidelines, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sorry -- mistake in approving a post, Anne Jacko
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] January AC Meeting Jan 15, Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Invitation] Eclipse EAC Phone Meeting (NEW) @ Thu Jan 15 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx), Martin Oberhuber
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Category page, David Carver
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Categories on Wiki, David Carver
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Spare parts for your Automated machine_CNC/PLC_ and CNC Secondhand Machinery, spares_for_AutomatedMachinery_CNC/PLC/Servo
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259199] New: Document and explain the icon folders layout, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 259196] New: Separate the debug framework from JDT, bugzilla-daemon
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!), Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!), Oberhuber, Martin
  • [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 258966] New: Linux Distros project needs a mentor, bugzilla-daemon

  • Mail converted by MHonArc

    Back to the top