RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting jul 9

Sending regrets for this call because of a meeting conflict.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 2:30 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting jul 9

Hi all,

in spite of the holiday season we'll meet this Thursday jul 9 -

please add agenda items that you are interested in:

As a little teaser, I recently came across Conway's Law which I

found quite interesting:

"Any organization that designs a system (defined broadly)
will produce a design whose structure is a copy of the
organization's communication structure.
"
http://www.melconway.com/law/index.html

We'll not do any doodle poll this time since the role call during the

meeting worked fine enough the past few times.

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top