Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online

Sorry I missed the call this month. I had an unexpected conflict arise. I was there last month (and prior meetings) representing RT though! See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/August_13_2009

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" ---09/10/2009 01:08:03 PM---Hi all,"Oberhuber, Martin" ---09/10/2009 01:08:03 PM---Hi all,

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/10/2009 01:08 PM

[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online

Hi all,

Notes of today's call are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/September_10_2009

I specially liked the discussion about bugzilla, which took an unexpected
direction -- an example how a live discussion can add to the value of a
bugzilla offline discussion.

Following PMC's were (again) not represented, please work on finding
reliable delegates for next month's meeting:
    • BIRT
    • RT
    • STP
    • Tools
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm