[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 283745] New: Maven
- From: bugzilla-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:45:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Product/Component: Community / Architecture Council
OS/Version: Mac OS X
Component: Architecture Council
At the last Architecture Council meeting, there was discussion of having Maven
artifacts generated as part of our builds:
As the AC, we should evaluate the need across projects and the best options to
have Eclipse resources appear in a Maven repositories if this is deemed what
people want. We also want to seek advice of the Maven projects at Eclipse (M2E
and IAM) for their technical guidance on this issue.
Some questions to figure out:
* Does it have to be the main Maven repositories or our own?
* How easy would it to be integrate into Athena (CBI)
* p2 interactions with Maven and vice versa
That's all I remember. Anyone else?
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.