[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EclipseCon StAC meeting and AC breakfast

Dear Fellow AC,

This is a quick reminder that there will be an all-councils meeting (that includes us!) on

    Sunday March 20, at 16.00 in the Hyatt Napa Room

The Napa Room is on the lobby floor of the hotel, sort of "behind" the Magnolia Room / registration area.

Regarding the AC breakfast at EclipseCon that we talked about in our previous call, I have now scheduled this for

   Tuesday March 22, at 08.00 in the Magnolia Room (Registration area)

Please join the gang, I have put an initial idea collection of interesting topics here, feel free to add stuff:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_22_2011_Breakfast

I’m also going to schedule an AC BoF once the BoF registration opens.

Looking forward to meeting you all, travel safely if you’re not already here!

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top