[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes

Greetings sage wizards,

In our discussion today, we discussed keeping some aspects of architecture in the council responsibilities as defined in the bylaws.

Current:

The Eclipse Management Organization shall  establish an Architecture Council responsible for the development, articulation, and maintenance   of the Eclipse Platform Architecture (as defined in the then current Eclipse Development  Process).

Proposed:

The Eclipse Management Organization shall  establish an Architecture Council responsible for project mentoring, architectural monitoring, guidance, and influence. The Architecture Council is further responsible for defining and maintaining the Eclipse Development Process.

Some wordsmithing may be required. Your comments/input is required ASAP (EOD today would be best) as it is the intention of EMO(ED) to present this to the StAC (and the board) at EclipseCon.

Wayne

Back to the top