[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Wording in the bylaw changes
- From: "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:28:20 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Thread-index: AcvfZzTChc/WBUl0RYSKrdQ3RC/xdwAAhXNw
> May be should add "in coordination with EMO" at the end to
> reflect/express that EMO is coordinating the document/efforts?
FYI, that is already implied by the existing wording in Section 7.1 which
says in part "... the EMO responsibilities shall include... leading the
Eclipse Platform development, including execution and maintenance of the
then current Eclipse Development Process...".
I think that's sufficient.
I realize that this is a little-known fact, but strictly speaking the
Councils are actually part of the EMO. File that under "strange but true".