eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 18, 10
16:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Nick Boldt
16:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Doug Schaefer
16:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Sven Efftinge
15:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Mike Wilson
15:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Boris Bokowski
15:38 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Mik Kersten
15:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Antoine Toulme
15:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Wayne Beaton
15:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Ed Merks
09:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting at EclipseCon Sunday, 3-4:30 Donald Smith
March 12, 10
12:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305250] Need a mentor for Woolsey bugzilla-daemon
03:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Git Migration Gunnar Wagenknecht
March 11, 10
12:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EDP changes Wayne Beaton
12:18 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305544] New: Consider shortening the committer election period bugzilla-daemon
10:42 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Mar 11 - Please add to Agenda Mik Kersten
March 10, 10
11:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305358] Allow Project data editing on the project summary pages bugzilla-daemon
11:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305358] New: Allow Project data editing on the project summary pages bugzilla-daemon
March 09, 10
20:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305266] simplify specification of installable units bugzilla-daemon
20:22 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305266] New: simplify specification of installable units bugzilla-daemon
16:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305250] New: Need a mentor for Woolsey bugzilla-daemon
March 08, 10
20:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 305082] New: [mentors] Mentors needed for the ELF project bugzilla-daemon
March 05, 10
12:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Mar 11 - Please add to Agenda Oberhuber, Martin
12:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Mar 11 - Please add to Agenda Oberhuber, Martin
12:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 11 11am - 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
12:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Mar 11 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
March 04, 10
14:31 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RoadMap Draft Ready for Feedback Donald Smith
March 02, 10
11:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 304293] [mentors] Mentor needed for eBAM project bugzilla-daemon
11:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 304292] [mentors] Mentor needed for eBPM project bugzilla-daemon
03:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 304293] New: [mentors] Mentor needed for eBAM project Cédric Brun
March 01, 10
23:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 304293] New: [mentors] Mentor needed for eBAM project bugzilla-daemon
23:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 304292] New: [mentors] Mentor needed for eBPM project bugzilla-daemon
February 26, 10
15:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting at EclipseCon And Themes&Priorities For RoadMap v5 Donald Smith
February 17, 10
23:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 303149] REST API featured URL provides nodes with body in CDATA and escaped characters bugzilla-daemon
23:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 303149] New: REST API featured URL provides nodes with body in CDATA and escaped characters bugzilla-daemon
February 12, 10
23:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks David Carver
15:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks Nick Boldt
14:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks David Carver
13:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks Andrew Overholt
13:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks Andrew Overholt
13:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My Past Due Tasks David Carver
06:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Ed Merks
February 11, 10
19:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week David Carver
13:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Andrew Overholt
February 08, 10
19:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 302210] Mentor required for the ScalaModules Project bugzilla-daemon
19:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 302210] New: Mentor required for the ScalaModules Project bugzilla-daemon
February 05, 10
12:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Updating Project Mentorships Chris Aniszczyk
February 04, 10
22:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Oberhuber, Martin
January 27, 10
15:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 301065] EDP Does not make clear the role of a container project bugzilla-daemon
15:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 301065] New: EDP Does not make clear the role of a container project bugzilla-daemon
January 26, 10
14:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 123878] Guidelines / template needed to format the help content bugzilla-daemon
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: [eclipse-dev] Download path for UFaceKit and Builds David Carver
January 25, 10
19:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: [eclipse-dev] Download path for UFaceKit and Builds Tom Schindl
19:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: [eclipse-dev] Download path for UFaceKit and Builds Oberhuber, Martin
January 21, 10
14:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300064] Mentor needed for new Tools Subproject Remus bugzilla-daemon
January 19, 10
15:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 252032] How to measure committer satisfaction bugzilla-daemon
11:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300064] New: Mentor needed for new Tools Subproject Remus bugzilla-daemon
January 15, 10
10:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discovery of project source repos Boris Bokowski
09:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discovery of project source repos Oisin Hurley
January 14, 10
20:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Feb 11 11am - 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
14:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Feb 11 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
13:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 14-Jan 2010 notes Oberhuber, Martin
12:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 279539] [api] Deprecation: Should we require 2 years lead time from all train projects? bugzilla-daemon
12:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261544] [api] Need a process and policy for API deprecation bugzilla-daemon
12:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 291011] pdt-incubator is looking for mentors bugzilla-daemon
11:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 274752] dual license eclipse also under the GPL, and LGPL bugzilla-daemon
11:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 290407] "Financial Platform" project proposal needs mentors bugzilla-daemon
11:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Nick Boldt
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda items for today's meeting Oliver Wolf
10:24 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Sebastian Voigt
09:46 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda items for today's meeting Scharf, Michael
09:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Markus Knauer
07:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Cédric Brun
06:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda items for today's meeting Oisin Hurley
06:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Agenda items for today's meeting Oberhuber, Martin
January 13, 10
08:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Technology PMC on the AC meeting this Thursday? Oberhuber, Martin
January 12, 10
10:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday David Carver
09:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Ed Merks
08:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Thomas Watson
07:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Wayne Beaton
07:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Tom Schindl
07:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday Oberhuber, Martin
January 09, 10
19:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Darin Swanson on Hiatus Chris Aniszczyk
19:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Darin Swanson on Hiatus Darin Swanson
December 18, 09
18:01 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] e4 Hack-a-thon at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
13:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] e4 Hack-a-thon at EclipseCon Wayne Beaton
13:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Oliver E Cole
December 16, 09
12:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 249959] [ip] How to treat copyright headers for checked-in generated sources? bugzilla-daemon
11:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Jan 14 11am - 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Doug Schaefer
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Mike Wilson
05:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Markus Knauer
December 15, 09
23:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Doug Schaefer
22:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? David M Williams
21:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Wayne Beaton
14:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Dec Meeting Notes... Oberhuber, Martin
14:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Donald Smith
14:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Jan 14 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
13:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Year's Release Train to require being "e4 ready"? Oberhuber, Martin
10:50 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at Eclipsecon 2010 Oberhuber, Martin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10