eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
June 10, 10
11:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cannot make the meeting today Markus Knauer
11:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cannot make the meeting today Cédric Brun
10:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cannot make the meeting today Thomas Watson
June 09, 10
10:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AUTO: Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM is out of the office. (returning 06/14/2010) Eugene Chan
07:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly tomorrow Oberhuber, Martin
June 01, 10
09:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 315210] New: Please make the AC mailing list open bugzilla-daemon
07:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Getting in touch with the AC (was: Check your feature includes in Helios) Jeff McAffer
01:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Check your feature includes in Helios Antoine Toulme
May 31, 10
14:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Check your feature includes in Helios Jeff McAffer
09:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 315073] New: Duplication of bits stressing mirror sites bugzilla-daemon
May 27, 10
19:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 288644] Decide of group ids for Eclipse Maven artifacts bugzilla-daemon
May 17, 10
09:22 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 313127] [eclipselab] Feed for newly created projects bugzilla-daemon
09:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 313127] New: [eclipselab] Feed for newly created projects bugzilla-daemon
May 13, 10
10:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP team requests for additional CQ/IPlog granularity Jeff McAffer
May 05, 10
18:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting on Thursday next week Oberhuber, Martin
April 27, 10
09:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 310624] New: Need mentor for TMW (tools for mobile web) project bugzilla-daemon
April 23, 10
08:54 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 310273] New: Mentors needed for proposed XML Tools Project bugzilla-daemon
April 16, 10
10:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
April 13, 10
17:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Kenn Hussey
17:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Oisin Hurley
17:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Chris Aniszczyk
17:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day David Carver
17:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Jeff McAffer
17:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Antoine Toulme
16:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day Wayne Beaton
08:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: You're nominated to join the Eclipse Architecture Council ! Kim Moir
April 12, 10
23:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: You're nominated to join the Eclipse Architecture Council! Kenn Hussey
17:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] You're nominated to join the Eclipse Architecture Council! Oberhuber, Martin
16:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] You're nominated to join the Eclipse Architecture Council ! Oberhuber, Martin
April 10, 10
14:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 308732] New: Gauge interest over a Languages TLP bugzilla-daemon
April 08, 10
12:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Streamlining the Committer Election Period Chris Aniszczyk
April 07, 10
21:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] On runtime, SDK and tooling features Jeff McAffer
11:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes from AC Breakfast posted on wiki Andrew Overholt
April 06, 10
14:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Andrew Overholt
03:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 8 11am - 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Cédric Brun
April 05, 10
02:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? David M Williams
April 02, 10
00:00 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? David M Williams
April 01, 10
17:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 8 11am - 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
16:27 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oberhuber, Martin
16:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Apr 8 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
14:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Jeff McAffer
14:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Andrew Overholt
14:29 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Mike Milinkovich
14:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Antoine Toulme
14:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
13:46 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Mike Milinkovich
13:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
13:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Jeff McAffer
13:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? John Arthorne
12:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Antoine Toulme
12:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
12:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
12:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Jeff McAffer
12:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? John Arthorne
11:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Wayne Beaton
11:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
08:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Doug Schaefer
03:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Oisin Hurley
March 31, 10
21:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? David M Williams
16:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Doug Schaefer
16:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Antoine Toulme
16:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC Approval Lag? Chris Aniszczyk
March 30, 10
20:47 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 306904] Open System Engineering Environment Mentor Request bugzilla-daemon
10:08 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Oberhuber, Martin
March 29, 10
18:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Doug Schaefer
17:47 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Mik Kersten
12:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Chris Aniszczyk
12:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Wayne Beaton
11:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Jeff McAffer
March 27, 10
21:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Chris Aniszczyk
10:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir David Carver
07:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Boris Bokowski
01:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Doug Schaefer
00:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir David Carver
March 26, 10
18:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir Oberhuber, Martin
18:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Mik Kersten
17:17 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Kolb, Bernd
17:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Ed Merks
14:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Antoine Toulme
14:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Nick Boldt
14:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir Chris Aniszczyk
March 25, 10
11:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: [Bug 307021] New: Host OpenGrok for Eclipse source code Antoine Toulme
07:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Get-Together at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
07:18 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 300500] Eclipse Foundation staff are thirsty at EclipseCon bugzilla-daemon
06:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: [Bug 307021] New: Host OpenGrok for Eclipse source code Oberhuber, Martin
March 24, 10
02:23 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 306904] New: Open System Engineering Environment Mentor Request bugzilla-daemon
March 23, 10
07:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Get-Together at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
March 19, 10
20:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Jeff McAffer
18:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] See you at EclipseCon... Oberhuber, Martin
15:40 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Kolb, Bernd
12:18 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Oberhuber, Martin
03:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Gunnar Wagenknecht
02:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Oisin Hurley
March 18, 10
22:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey David Carver
19:13 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Gary Xue
18:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Oliver Wolf
18:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Darin Swanson
17:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey John Arthorne
17:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey Markus Knauer

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10