eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
December 15, 09
09:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at Eclipsecon 2010 Boris Bokowski
December 11, 09
09:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at Eclipsecon 2010 Andrew Overholt
04:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at Eclipsecon 2010 Cédric Brun
02:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at Eclipsecon 2010 Oberhuber, Martin
December 10, 09
08:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST CÃdric Brun
December 09, 09
15:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [JCP] 8 December 2009 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
December 08, 09
11:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Chris Aniszczyk
10:51 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Mik Kersten
10:38 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Donald Smith
02:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Markus Knauer
December 07, 09
21:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST David Carver
21:01 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Mik Kersten
18:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Nick Boldt
13:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Wayne Beaton
13:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: Update: Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Boris Bokowski
12:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thu Dec 10 at 11am EST Eclipse Architecture Council
December 03, 09
04:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 296193] Need mentor for new Eclipse sub-project, EMF Javascript, under EMFT bugzilla-daemon
December 02, 09
20:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [JCP] CORRECTION: 1 December 2009 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
15:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [JCP] 1 December 2009 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
12:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: Plea for EclipseCon submissions Oisin Hurley
12:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FW: Plea for EclipseCon submissions Oberhuber, Martin
November 25, 09
16:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 296193] New: Need mentor for new Eclipse sub-project, EMF Javascript, under EMFT bugzilla-daemon
November 24, 09
13:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 251747] Interactions of committers with the community - private discussions bugzilla-daemon
November 18, 09
11:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [JCP] November 2009 SE/EE EC Ballot Wayne Beaton
November 16, 09
16:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My latest career news Oliver E Cole
14:06 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Nov Meeting Notes... Mik Kersten
10:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] My latest career news Doug Gaff
November 13, 09
14:38 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's call Mik Kersten
06:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 284501] support reuse of Mylyn Discovery by other tools bugzilla-daemon
06:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Dec 10 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
November 12, 09
21:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Nov Meeting Notes... Darin Swanson
13:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Nov Meeting Notes... Brian Payton
12:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Nov Meeting Notes... Boris Bokowski
12:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 12-Nov Meeting Notes... Oberhuber, Martin
11:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: screenshot for Discovery UI for today's meeting Mik Kersten
11:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] screenshot for Discovery UI for today's meeting Mik Kersten
11:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's call Tim deBoer
November 11, 09
14:40 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Mik Kersten
10:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Tom Schindl
10:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: EAC meeting tomorrow at 11 EST Oberhuber, Martin
October 28, 09
10:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 303 Oisin Hurley
09:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 303 Wayne Beaton
09:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 281553] Eclipse Portable - eliminate use of absolute paths bugzilla-daemon
October 16, 09
14:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 292567] New: Practice of Exporting all packages bugzilla-daemon
October 15, 09
02:58 Accepted: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Nov 12 5pm â 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Kolb, Bernd
October 14, 09
09:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 327 - Dynamic Contents Delivery Service API for Java ME - Public Review Wayne Beaton
October 13, 09
14:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Wayne Beaton
14:41 Re: [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] Wayne Beaton
14:31 Re: [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] David Carver
13:01 [Fwd: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now] Wayne Beaton
October 12, 09
08:09 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Douglas Clarke
October 09, 09
06:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 281553] Eclipse Portable - eliminate use of absolute paths bugzilla-daemon
05:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 235828] Provide a standard website template for new projects being provisioned bugzilla-daemon
05:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Nov 12 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
October 08, 09
16:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Oberhuber, Martin
14:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Wayne Beaton
12:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of the AC 8-Oct call are now online Oberhuber, Martin
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 291094] Do we really need 4 different ways to install adapters / extensions bugzilla-daemon
11:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now Andrew Overholt
October 07, 09
19:16 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Wenfeng Li
14:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oliver E Cole
October 06, 09
23:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Eugene Chan
18:25 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Oberhuber, Martin
17:41 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Linda Chan
17:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council David Carver
15:05 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Gary Xue
10:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Darin Wright
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council John Graham
10:15 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mike Milinkovich
10:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Neil Hauge
09:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oliver Wolf
09:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Oisin Hurley
09:19 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil Gaff, Doug
08:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Cédric Brun
08:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Andrew Overholt
03:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Sven Efftinge
03:00 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Ed Merks
02:38 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Kolb, Bernd
02:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Gunnar Wagenknecht
01:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Markus Knauer
00:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Doug Schaefer
00:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council David M Williams
October 05, 09
23:21 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mary Ruddy
22:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Darin Swanson
22:27 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Mik Kersten
21:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Boris Bokowski
21:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Chris Aniszczyk
21:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council Wayne Beaton
09:53 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday -please add to agenda Gaff, Doug
00:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda John Arthorne
October 02, 09
03:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Oct 8 11am – 12pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Ed Merks
01:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda David Carver
October 01, 09
21:49 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Monthly meeting next Thursday - please add to agenda Oberhuber, Martin
21:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Oct 8 5pm – 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
05:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 291011] New: pdt-incubator is looking for mentors bugzilla-daemon
September 24, 09
10:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 290407] New: "Financial Platform" project proposal needs mentors bugzilla-daemon
September 12, 09
15:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fedora bug status workflow Gunnar Wagenknecht
September 10, 09
14:20 RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are nowonline Oberhuber, Martin
14:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online Thomas Watson
14:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of AC 10-Sep call are now online Oberhuber, Martin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10