[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013

Greetings Architecture Council members,

As we discussed on our last call, I am drafting some changes to the Eclipse Development Process (EDP). We had discussed a complete rewrite in the past, but I don't think that I have the necessary bandwidth to attempt a full rewrite at this time. I'll be focusing my attention on a delta.

I haven't created the revised document yet. I'll be doing that, however, over the next few days.

In the meantime, we have several open bugs [1] against the EDP. Your input on these bugs would be helpful.

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=6630913&short_desc=%5BEDP%5D&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top