p2-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 27, 10
14:46 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Henrik Lindberg
09:30 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? John Arthorne
04:51 [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Thomas Hallgren
January 26, 10
19:49 [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Ian Bull
18:42 [p2-dev] tagged p2.ui only for next I-build Susan Franklin McCourt
14:20 [p2-dev] Tagged for publisher fix John Arthorne
13:33 [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Eric Gwin
January 25, 10
13:35 Re: [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream (M5) Pascal Rapicault
12:54 [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream (M5) Scott Lewis
10:25 [p2-dev] p2 migration guide John Arthorne
09:11 Re: [p2-dev] the root/group/category constant of IU Pascal Rapicault
09:11 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Pascal Rapicault
09:11 [p2-dev] HEAD is re-opened for business Pascal Rapicault
January 24, 10
22:17 [p2-dev] the root/group/category constant of IU Meng Xin Zhu
10:55 Re: [p2-dev] Tag for next I build Ian Bull
08:41 [p2-dev] Tag for next I build Pascal Rapicault
January 23, 10
21:57 [p2-dev] Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20100123-2000 (Timestamp: 201001232000): Build failed Ian Bull
January 22, 10
21:45 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Thomas Hallgren
20:54 Re: [p2-dev] p2ql Keyed Parameters Thomas Hallgren
18:41 [p2-dev] p2ql Keyed Parameters Ian Bull
18:34 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Ian Bull
18:24 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Ian Bull
17:18 [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Thomas M Houser
16:02 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Thomas M Houser
15:38 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Pascal Rapicault
15:22 [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Thomas M Houser
January 21, 10
14:54 [p2-dev] James Perry is out of the office. James Perry
10:32 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Andrew Niefer
08:50 [p2-dev] Another day, another test pass Pascal Rapicault
January 20, 10
21:26 [p2-dev] p2 contribution for next I build Pascal Rapicault
16:02 [p2-dev] Build schedule Pascal Rapicault
15:56 Re: [p2-dev] Test pass today Pascal Rapicault
12:24 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Pascal Rapicault
10:17 [p2-dev] Test pass today Pascal Rapicault
06:02 [p2-dev] AUTO: David Klein/Austin/IBM is out of the office. (returning 01/25/2010) David Klein
05:38 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Eugen Reiswich
January 19, 10
12:15 [p2-dev] Wednesday test pass - UI manual tests Susan Franklin McCourt
January 18, 10
20:09 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Saminda Wijeratne
14:15 Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Curtis Windatt
12:48 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Pascal Rapicault
12:47 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Pascal Rapicault
10:59 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Pascal Rapicault
10:39 Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Pascal Rapicault
January 16, 10
01:37 [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Saminda Wijeratne
January 15, 10
11:44 [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Eugen Reiswich
January 14, 10
18:02 [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Curtis Windatt
11:57 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
11:53 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Curtis Windatt
11:52 [p2-dev] topics for p2 tutorial Kim Moir
11:49 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Ian Bull
11:40 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
11:21 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Kim Moir
11:11 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Ian Bull
10:58 Re: [p2-dev] Is p2 3.6 compatible with previous p2 versions at p2 repository level? Pascal Rapicault
10:34 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Thomas Hallgren
10:32 [p2-dev] Is p2 3.6 compatible with previous p2 versions at p2 repository level? Vlad Tatavu
10:23 [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
January 13, 10
17:13 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch John Arthorne
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Ian Bull
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch John Arthorne
16:37 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Scott Lewis
15:33 [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Pascal Rapicault
13:27 [p2-dev] Merge done Pascal Rapicault
13:14 [p2-dev] PDE Core/UI merged with HEAD Curtis Windatt
10:30 [p2-dev] Merging back to HEAD Pascal Rapicault
January 12, 10
15:14 Re: [p2-dev] UI status for merging... Pascal Rapicault
13:27 Fw: [p2-dev] UI status for merging... Susan Franklin McCourt
13:17 [p2-dev] UI status for merging... Susan Franklin McCourt
09:23 Re: [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream integration Pascal Rapicault
08:46 Re: [p2-dev] Organize imports and copyright tool John Arthorne
January 11, 10
22:36 [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream integration Scott Lewis
20:15 [p2-dev] Build is available Pascal Rapicault
17:59 [p2-dev] Organize imports and copyright tool Ian Bull
10:21 Re: [p2-dev] No build and compile errors in the branch John Arthorne
10:12 Re: [p2-dev] No build and compile errors in the branch Pascal Rapicault
09:36 Re: [p2-dev] No build and compile errors in the branch Paul Webster
09:33 Re: [p2-dev] The metadata.genertor bundle Andrew Niefer
09:22 [p2-dev] No build and compile errors in the branch Pascal Rapicault
January 10, 10
21:52 Re: [p2-dev] The cache policy of repo manager Meng Xin Zhu
January 09, 10
05:43 Re: [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Pascal Rapicault
03:55 Re: [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Daniel Le Berre
January 08, 10
16:21 Re: [p2-dev] The cache policy of repo manager John Arthorne
11:13 Re: [p2-dev] Wrap SimpleArtifactRepository Pascal Rapicault
January 07, 10
17:48 Re: [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Daniel Le Berre
17:26 Re: [p2-dev] The metadata.genertor bundle John Arthorne
17:14 [p2-dev] The metadata.genertor bundle Thomas Hallgren
15:14 Re: [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Henrik Lindberg
13:53 Re: [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Susan Franklin McCourt
13:22 [p2-dev] MISC 2010 News Daniel Le Berre
03:45 [p2-dev] The cache policy of repo manager Zhu, Mengxin (Kane)
January 06, 10
14:19 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics John Arthorne
14:04 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Ian Bull
13:53 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Scott Lewis
13:46 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Andrew Niefer
12:17 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Curtis Windatt
12:04 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Ian Bull
12:04 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Ed Merks
11:41 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Curtis Windatt
11:30 Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics Ian Bull
04:53 Re: [p2-dev] One single bundle not seen in a P2 update site Mathieu Baudier

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10