p2-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 24, 10
10:25 [p2-dev] API in p2.repository.tools? Pascal Rapicault
02:28 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Thomas Hallgren
February 23, 10
21:33 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Simon Kaegi
18:28 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Susan Franklin McCourt
16:34 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Thomas Hallgren
15:56 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Ian Bull
15:32 Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Thomas Watson
14:47 [p2-dev] Headless Composite Repository functionality? Eric Gwin
14:12 Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Hallgren
13:25 Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Watson
13:08 [p2-dev] Match/Context naming Thomas Hallgren
13:08 Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Hallgren
13:04 Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Watson
12:45 Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Hallgren
11:38 [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace Thomas Watson
06:16 [p2-dev] org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository version numbers Haigermoser, Helmut
00:48 [p2-dev] p2 tagged for IBuild Ian Bull
February 22, 10
21:43 [p2-dev] JDT extension for p2 QL? Pascal Rapicault
12:09 [p2-dev] "ACLVB Applicatie" is already installed, so an update will be performed instead. msp . roel . de . nijs
11:01 [p2-dev] PDE build with p2.gathering=true -> no ".eclipseproduct" generated. Arnaud LUCIEN
04:08 [p2-dev] discovery plug-ins added to cvs Steffen Pingel
February 19, 10
14:31 [p2-dev] Bundle being removed from Eclipse SDK: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.exemplarysetup John Arthorne
10:16 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? John Arthorne
04:06 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Thomas Hallgren
February 18, 10
12:39 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Ed Merks
10:51 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? John Arthorne
February 17, 10
09:05 [p2-dev] Fwd: [Bug 303045] New: [ui] NoSuchMethodError when performing "Install New Software..." Pascal Rapicault
February 16, 10
12:14 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Marcus R Kestler
11:08 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Thomas Hallgren
11:05 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Ed Merks
10:50 Re: [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? John Arthorne
07:38 Re: [p2-dev] feature patches Paul Webster
February 15, 10
14:37 [p2-dev] feature patches Scott Lewis
13:10 Re: [p2-dev] Meeting and Tagging Pascal Rapicault
13:03 [p2-dev] p2 call today Ian Bull
11:57 [p2-dev] Meeting and Tagging Ian Bull
February 12, 10
09:01 Re: [p2-dev] Dropins DirectoryWatcher problem with Bundle-Localization DJ Houghton
04:59 [p2-dev] Dropins DirectoryWatcher problem with Bundle-Localization Chefo
February 11, 10
13:18 [p2-dev] Tracking changes for PDE Pascal Rapicault
February 09, 10
17:22 [p2-dev] New conference call number Pascal Rapicault
February 08, 10
14:07 [p2-dev] p2 meeting Ian Bull
08:34 [p2-dev] @noimplement on IMetadataRepository ? Thomas Hallgren
February 05, 10
07:40 [p2-dev] MiSC official results Daniel Le Berre
06:24 Re: [p2-dev] Improving download speed Pascal Rapicault
February 04, 10
16:46 [p2-dev] Improving download speed Thomas Hallgren
February 03, 10
09:58 RE: [p2-dev] provplan does not check availability of artifacts? Pascal Rapicault
07:45 [p2-dev] Framework expert advice wanted. Thomas Hallgren
03:29 RE: [p2-dev] provplan does not check availability of artifacts? Haigermoser, Helmut
February 02, 10
21:45 Re: [p2-dev] self profile Meng Xin Zhu
17:25 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Tom Schindl
17:13 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Andrew Niefer
16:32 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Tom Schindl
16:16 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Pascal Rapicault
15:34 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Tom Schindl
15:17 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Tom Schindl
15:16 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Pascal Rapicault
15:03 Re: [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Pascal Rapicault
14:55 Re: [p2-dev] p2 migration guide John Arthorne
14:45 [p2-dev] Asking for advice from p2-experts Tom Schindl
13:35 Re: [p2-dev] provplan does not check availability of artifacts? Pascal Rapicault
13:22 [p2-dev] provplan does not check availability of artifacts? Haigermoser, Helmut
12:57 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Doug Schaefer
12:40 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
12:33 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
10:49 Re: [p2-dev] self profile John Arthorne
10:45 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Doug Schaefer
10:39 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Pascal Rapicault
10:39 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
10:26 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Schaefer, Doug
09:59 Re: [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Eric Gwin
04:43 [p2-dev] self profile Meng Xin Zhu
04:32 Re: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Henrik Lindberg
03:31 [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
February 01, 10
22:19 Re: [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Pascal Rapicault
January 29, 10
16:46 Re: [p2-dev] AbstractArtifactRepository subclass implementation requires use of non-API ArtifactRequest Pascal Rapicault
13:46 [p2-dev] AbstractArtifactRepository subclass implementation requires use of non-API ArtifactRequest Thomas M Houser
09:02 Re: [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Thomas Hallgren
08:50 Re: [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Thomas Hallgren
08:05 Re: [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Pascal Rapicault
07:00 Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Pascal Rapicault
06:27 [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Thomas Hallgren
02:22 Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Thomas M Houser
01:15 [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Thomas M Houser
00:42 Re: [p2-dev] p2 migration guide Meng Xin Zhu
January 28, 10
23:20 Re: [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Ian Bull
23:11 Re: [p2-dev] Shared Installs Simon Kaegi
21:47 Re: [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Pascal Rapicault
20:37 Re: [p2-dev] Shared Installs Pascal Rapicault
20:18 [p2-dev] Shared Installs Ian Bull
19:17 Re: [p2-dev] Is the p2 installer supposed to work with authenticated p2 repositories? Pascal Rapicault
16:01 [p2-dev] Is the p2 installer supposed to work with authenticated p2 repositories? Vlad Tatavu
14:26 [p2-dev] Plan updated Pascal Rapicault
08:17 Re: [p2-dev] P2 3.6 dependency to org.eclipse.osgi Pascal Rapicault
07:43 Re: [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Pascal Rapicault
05:20 [p2-dev] P2 3.6 dependency to org.eclipse.osgi Eugen Reiswich
05:20 [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Thomas Hallgren
January 27, 10
16:10 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Thomas Hallgren
15:00 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? John Arthorne
14:46 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Henrik Lindberg
09:30 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? John Arthorne

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10