[p2-dev] "ACLVB Applicatie" is already installed, so an update will be performed instead.

Hi all,

I followed this great tutorial
(http://www.ralfebert.de/blog/eclipsercp/p2_updates_tutorial/) to update
your application using the p2 provisioning system. And I was able to
completely finish the tutorial and my demo application was updated (both
through the p2 ui as an auto-update at startup of my application).

Now I try the same procedure at our own application:
- I have a feature containing all our custom plugins
- I have a product containing 3 features: our own feature, org.eclipse.rcp
and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.user.ui

I export our application and I have an application and a repository. When I
make a (visible) change to our application, I export the application again
(using the export product wizard) and I publish the new repository to our
update site.
When I click on "Check for Updates" I get a message telling me there is
nothing to update.
When I click on "Install new Software" the new version of our application
is listed and when I select it and click on next I get the following error
message (and I'm not able to complete the wizard and can't update my
application).

Your original request has been modified.
  "ACLVB Applicatie" is already installed, so an update will be performed
instead.
Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency.
  Software being installed: ACLVB Applicatie 1.0.0.201002221740
(be.aclvb.applicatie.feature.group 1.0.0.201002221740)
  Software currently installed: be.aclvb.client.application.product 0.0.0
  Only one of the following can be installed at once:
    be.aclvb.applicatie_root 1.0.0.201002221740
    be.aclvb.applicatie_root 1.0.0.201002221727
  Cannot satisfy dependency: