Re: [p2-dev] P2 API changes

Hi Pascal,

we made some changes in our code, and we are now compliant with N20100314-2000.

We tried to remove all the dependencies from equinox.internal packages, but we still have some other listed below:

DefaultAgentProvider

ActionConstants.PARM_IU
ActionConstants.PARM_PROFILE
ActionConstants.PARM_TARGET_DIR
ActionConstants.PARM_TARGET_FILE
ActionConstants.PARM_PERMISSIONS
ChmodAction; ChmodAction.execute(Map<String, Object> parameters)
OrderedProperties
ArtifactKey
SimpleArtifactRepository
ProvUIImages.IMG_IU
ProvUIImages.IMG_CATEGORY
ProvUIActivator.getDefault().getImageRegistry().getDescriptor(key)
PreselectedIUInstallWizard
IProvHelpContextIds.INSTALL_WIZARD
UninstallWizard
IProvHelpContextIds.UNINSTALL_WIZARD)
StructuredViewerProvisioningListener
StructuredViewerProvisioningListener.PROV_EVENT_PROFILE)
ProvUI.addProvisioningListener(listener)
ProvUI.removeProvisioningListener(listener)

Do you guys see any changes on this list?
Better yet, can you suggest any replacements we should use?

Daniel Pastore

Back to the top