RE: [p2-dev] Where's p2?

Thanks everyone for your responses.  Yes Doug, Wind River is spelled correctly on the slide :-)

Kim

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/04/2010 11:15 AM

Please respond to

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [p2-dev] Where's p2?

Wind River is (not sure about WindRiver ;).

Thanks for this Kim!

Cheers,
Doug.