Skip to main content
kapua-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
July 31, 2017
04:36 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Morson, Stefano
July 28, 2017
11:12 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Codutti, Alberto
July 27, 2017
12:09 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Dejan Bosanac
09:49 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Jens Reimann
09:49 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Jens Reimann
09:48 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Morson, Stefano
09:48 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Dejan Bosanac
09:47 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Jens Reimann
09:43 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Morson, Stefano
09:40 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Jens Reimann
09:30 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Morson, Stefano
09:30 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Morson, Stefano
07:34 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Dejan Bosanac
07:26 Re: [kapua-dev] kapua-dev, dbosanac@xxxxxxxxxx recommends that you use Google Calendar Dejan Bosanac
07:24 [kapua-dev] kapua-dev, dbosanac@xxxxxxxxxx recommends that you use Google Calendar dbosanac
07:23 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Jens Reimann
07:20 Re: [kapua-dev] kapua-dev, dbosanac@xxxxxxxxxx recommends that you use Google Calendar Jens Reimann
07:19 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Jens Reimann
06:35 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Morson, Stefano
06:32 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Dejan Bosanac
06:20 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Codutti, Alberto
06:15 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Dejan Bosanac
05:40 [kapua-dev] kapua-dev, dbosanac@xxxxxxxxxx recommends that you use Google Calendar dbosanac
05:25 Re: [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Dejan Bosanac
05:20 [kapua-dev] Meetings Schedule Mehmet Arziman
05:19 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Codutti, Alberto
05:14 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Dejan Bosanac
05:10 Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Codutti, Alberto
05:02 [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts? Jens Reimann
July 26, 2017
14:23 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Morson, Stefano
14:00 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Mehmet Arziman
13:10 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Morson, Stefano
09:31 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Dejan Bosanac
08:39 Re: [kapua-dev] Merging of PR #717 Jens Reimann
08:13 Re: [kapua-dev] Merging of PR #717 Codutti, Alberto
07:20 Re: [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Dejan Bosanac
04:28 [kapua-dev] Merging of PR #717 Jens Reimann
04:22 [kapua-dev] Start to work on use-cases, failure scenarios for Kapua Service Events Jens Reimann
July 24, 2017
18:46 [kapua-dev] Kapua Stackoverflow Question Woodard, David
11:42 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Dejan Bosanac
07:53 [kapua-dev] Invitation: Service Events overview @ Mon Jul 24, 2017 3pm - 4pm (CEST) (kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) dbosanac
07:18 [kapua-dev] Follow up discussion - Service Events Jens Reimann
04:48 [kapua-dev] [Update] Kapua microservices discussion Dejan Bosanac
July 21, 2017
11:03 Re: [kapua-dev] Can not manage the Kura f and get published data from Kura! Modanese, Riccardo
10:41 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Morson, Stefano
09:20 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Morson, Stefano
05:13 [kapua-dev] Can not manage the Kura f and get published data from Kura! sxlyq
July 20, 2017
12:24 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Dejan Bosanac
12:14 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Mehmet Arziman
12:00 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Jens Reimann
July 18, 2017
04:54 Re: [kapua-dev] Accessing the broker topics using wildcard Jens Reimann
04:21 Re: [kapua-dev] Accessing the broker topics using wildcard Modanese, Riccardo
03:23 [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack Henryk Konsek
03:14 Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion on PR 701 - Add a gateway client SDK for Kapua Jens Reimann
July 17, 2017
11:16 [kapua-dev] Accessing the broker topics using wildcard Jens Reimann
08:22 [kapua-dev] Auto account creation - password creation strategies Jens Reimann
July 13, 2017
11:04 Re: [kapua-dev] POM developer section Jens Reimann
11:01 Re: [kapua-dev] POM developer section Codutti, Alberto
11:01 Re: [kapua-dev] POM developer section Henryk Konsek
10:53 [kapua-dev] POM developer section Jens Reimann
July 12, 2017
12:48 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Mezzasalma, Claudio
12:00 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Mehmet Arziman
10:57 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Mezzasalma, Claudio
10:01 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Jens Reimann
09:37 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Mezzasalma, Claudio
09:25 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Jens Reimann
06:04 Re: [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Mezzasalma, Claudio
05:26 [kapua-dev] Status of the PatternFly console? Jens Reimann
July 10, 2017
05:37 [kapua-dev] Discussion on PR 701 - Add a gateway client SDK for Kapua Jens Reimann
June 29, 2017
04:46 [kapua-dev] Call for Papers - Eclipse IoT Day @ EclipseCon Europe Roxanne Joncas
June 28, 2017
06:07 Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split Uroš Mesarič Kunst
04:38 Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split Jens Reimann
04:27 Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split Uroš Mesarič Kunst
June 27, 2017
08:30 Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split Jens Reimann
08:12 [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split Jens Reimann
June 13, 2017
08:15 Re: [kapua-dev] Using a service like "codecov" Morson, Stefano
June 09, 2017
03:17 [kapua-dev] Using a service like "codecov" Jens Reimann
June 02, 2017
12:31 [kapua-dev] Release branch Morson, Stefano
May 31, 2017
08:17 Re: [kapua-dev] Last updates Morson, Stefano
May 30, 2017
08:07 Re: [kapua-dev] Last updates Voller-Niederl Christian
May 29, 2017
11:33 [kapua-dev] Last updates Morson, Stefano
May 23, 2017
13:54 [kapua-dev] Declined: Fwd: Kapua technical discussions Arthur Deschamps
10:35 [kapua-dev] Fwd: Kapua technical discussions Dejan Bosanac
May 19, 2017
05:29 [kapua-dev] Kapua+Elastic 5 Voller-Niederl Christian
May 12, 2017
09:49 Re: [kapua-dev] Dropping tomcat images Jens Reimann
09:43 Re: [kapua-dev] Dropping tomcat images Henryk Konsek
03:33 Re: [kapua-dev] Please discuss/vote for – Kapua 0.2.0 build and test dependencies Jens Reimann
03:32 Re: [kapua-dev] Please discuss/vote for – Kapua 0.2.0 build and test dependencies Mezzasalma, Claudio
03:30 [kapua-dev] Please discuss/vote for – Kapua 0.2.0 build and test dependencies Jens Reimann
May 11, 2017
09:34 [kapua-dev] Proposal for SSO refactoring Jens Reimann
08:03 [kapua-dev] Turning on unit test failures again Jens Reimann
03:31 Re: [kapua-dev] Dropping tomcat images Jens Reimann
May 10, 2017
10:43 Re: [kapua-dev] Dropping tomcat images Henryk Konsek
May 09, 2017
10:48 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Mezzasalma, Claudio
10:46 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Jens Reimann
10:34 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Mezzasalma, Claudio
09:26 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Jens Reimann
09:16 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Mezzasalma, Claudio
09:15 Re: [kapua-dev] Please have a look at issue #538 Jens Reimann
09:10 Re: [kapua-dev] Refactoring SSO Jens Reimann

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top