Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts?

I was able to manage this in another way.

Now we are waiting to have credentials to let Hudson make the release TAG on the GIT Eclipse Kapua repository.

Alberto Codutti | R&D | EUROTECH | Timezone: CET (UTC +01:00)

From: <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, July 31, 2017 at 11:18 AM
To: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua 0.2.0 release artifacts?

I think there is a way to do use different versions for different sub-modules:

https://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin/examples/non-interactive-release.html

Would that work?

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Codutti, Alberto <alberto.codutti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m still struggling with this problem.

The two external dependencies gets the version changed to 0.2.0 when running “mvn release:prepare”.

I’ve tried to move the version in a property of the pom.xml and that didn’t work.

I’ve tried to override the maven-release-plugin configuration using a different “releaseVersion” but that didn’t work.

Any help on this? I don’t know where to look for other solutions…

Thanks

Alberto Codutti | R&D | EUROTECH | Timezone: CET (UTC +01:00)