Re: [kapua-dev] Merging of PR #717

Sure, I will do that before merging.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Codutti, Alberto <alberto.codutti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jens,

can you please rebase that branch?

Since it is quite old, we make sure that this will not introduce errors on develop.

Thanks,

Alberto Codutti | R&D | EUROTECH | Timezone: CEST (UTC +02:00)

From: <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 10:28 AM
To: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kapua-dev] Merging of PR #717

PR #717 [1] has been open for about 23 days now.

As there was no feedback and no expressed concerns about the changes of this PR, I will continue and merge it in the next few days.

Cheers

Jens

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/pull/717

--

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top