Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split

I suggest reverting and thinking it over. As this change was really easy and small.

From: "kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:38 AM
To: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [kapua-dev] Issues with unit test/integration test split

I am not sure if we should really postpone this for too long, as we currently are in the situation

1) That we cannot run all unit tests in a single build

2) That we cannot properly run a full build specifying -Dtest= because this fails the build

3) There is dropped code coverage for PRs and other build systems

Maybe we should think about reverting this change for the moment and make a proper plan how we want to continue splitting up tests.

Or maybe, there is a workaround to the current situation. Then please let me know.

Cheers

Jens