Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack

Hi,

as agreed, the meeting on Monday 24th is rescheduled at 11.30

Stefano

From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Morson, Stefano <stefano.morson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 3:20:04 PM
To: kapua developer discussions
Subject: Re: [kapua-dev] Discussion about Kapua business event bus stack

Hi,

attached are the slides that we discussed.

A prototype for a couple of micro services is available at:

look at folders:

 - account
 - auth

Please consider this is a work in progress but if you want to give it a try:

- Install vertex runtime
- Run an instance of kapua-db with the basic seeding (localhost:3306)

$> mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

- Open a terminal window

> mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> cd account/uservice
> vertx run -cp ./target/kapua-account-uservice-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar org.eclipse.kapua.account.service.server.AccountsServer -Dport=8182

- On another terminal window

> cd auth/uservice
> vertx run -cp ./target/kapua-auth-uservice-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar org.eclipse.kapua.auth.service.server.AuthServer -Dport=8183

Using a rest client like postman you can connect to Auth uservice to get a token ID:

and with the token ID you can connect to Account uservice to get the list of sub accounts of kapua-sys:

Enjoy,

Stefano