Re: [kapua-dev] POM developer section

Hi,

I would mix this with the one on the other mail thread.

Proposal is:

    <developers>

        <developer>

            <name>Kapua Development Team</name>

            <email>kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx</email>

            <url>https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kapua/who</url>

        </developer>

    </developers>

Do we need also to add <organization>?

If everyone is ok with the example above, I’ll add it to the pom.xml.

Regards,

Alberto Codutti | R&D | EUROTECH | Timezone: CET (UTC +01:00)