Re: [kapua-dev] Using a service like "codecov"

It seems to me a good idea.

Stefano

From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 9:17:37 AM
To: kapua developer discussions
Subject: [kapua-dev] Using a service like "codecov"

Hi,

I would like to start the discussion about using a service like "codecov" [1].

The main purpose of this service is to re-use already generated code coverage data and allow visualization, tracking a history and progress and checking for PRs to increase code coverage.

As Kapua is already generating code coverage data, it is rather simple to add this service. A Travis trigger will push the generated data to codecov and that's it.

If something goes wrong we can always disable it again.

I am happy to hear your thoughts. Or maybe someone has an alternative service in mind we could try for this.

Cheers

Jens

[1] https://codecov.io/

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top