[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process)
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:48:05 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vGTJROZg1QBOeG5I+VVzI8mNNSoVQHuW2zAShrLCtVX+KvJN0ims8wXja5tTXtYrvihTRprrT45DFgX0VlrweMK6RocWRXZoKp/L0fwXD+85xaOhoyFJc9qix87xk/2VlGqfsozTsfV75fAxM//wbJW/nKzP0LWDi/fst2p7CsY= ;
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20080925)
Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
+1 for a "Top 10 process recommendations" being maintained by the AC.
+1 from me too. Who can volunteer to kick it off by creating
an initial Wiki page?
Interestingly, I had thought that we'd have some process
related stuff in the existing top 10, but we do not.
I've started a page for this:
Please feel to update and add to it. I've come up with some
recommendations, but they aren't set in stone.