Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Top 10 Process Recommendations (was: Eclipse Development Process)

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
+1 for a "Top 10 process recommendations" being maintained by the AC.

+1 from me too. Who can volunteer to kick it off by creating
an initial Wiki page? Interestingly, I had thought that we'd have some process
related stuff in the existing top 10, but we do not.

I've started a page for this:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Top_Ten_Project_Development_Practices

Please feel to update and add to it. I've come up with some recommendations, but they aren't set in stone.

Dave

Back to the top