[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE

Dear AC Members,

our face-to-face meeting at ESE turned out to be more informal than I had intended, but there is also some good news: Mike has indicated to me that for things like Summits and Meetings the foundation always has some budget, so I guess the next time I'll look for a more formal room for starting the meeting (and move into dinner together afterwards, I wouldn't want to miss the fun :-)

Anyways, I'm sure that in addition to the fun we've had together there might have been chats among some of us, which are in fact relevant. I have summarized those that I've been involved in as Notes on the meeting page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/F2F_ESE_2008#Notes

For those who have been there, please take a moment to think whether there was some disucssion worth sharing, and if yes then please put it into the Wiki for the benefit of all of us. Of course you can also start new offline discussions on the mailing list or bugzilla, in case ESE brought something up that you'd like to discuss.

For those who have not been there, I'm looking forward to seeing you at EclipseCon, but of course you can also join the offline discussions :-)

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top