[eclipse.org-architecture-council] CHANGED AC Face-to-face meeting at ESE

Hi all,

It turns out that the ESE venue closes at 18:00 straight, and some of the AC members need to join the Sponsors Dinner at 19:00. Also, the nestor restaurant asks us to order a fixed menu, so I decided to slightly change the schedule for our F2F:
  • At 18:00 (or when ESE closes), meet at the Lobby of hotel nestor for a chat
  • At 19:00, walk over to Gasthof zum Goldenen Rössle [1] together (Directions here, map attached: from nestor (A), just walk in direction of the conference center, then turn left into Wilhelmstrasse, then right into Eberhardstrasse: walk straight 3 blocks and you're there (B)).
[1] http://maps.google.at/maps?hl=de&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=gasthof+zum+goldenen+r%C3%B6ssle+ludwigsburg&fb=1&view=text&latlng=7486776433961086856

See you later,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm