Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] September 24 2026 ETAC Meeting Agenda

Dear Collegues,

I'll try to attend, but my dog is very ill and I can hardly plan anything these days.

Cheers
/Eike


Am 23.09.2026 um 15:29 schrieb Wayne Beaton via eclipse.org-architecture-council:
We'll use my Zoom account again this Thursday (tomorrow).


Our meeting is scheduled to start at 1100 EDT (UTC-4) / 1700 CET (UTC+2) on Thursday, September 24, 2026.

The shared calendar is here.

Maria Teresa from the EMO Team will present the results of the Committer Survey that we ran earlier this year. 

Please let me know if you have any other topics that you'd like to discuss.

I have not received any feedback, yet, on the Eclipse Technical Advisory Council post. If anything seems out of place in there or I've made any important omissions or misrepresentations, please let me know.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton (he/him)

Head of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation


_______________________________________________
eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list
eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-architecture-council


Back to the top