Skip to main content
eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 02, 2020
00:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Wayne Beaton
April 01, 2020
18:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Emily Jiang
18:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Wayne Beaton
March 20, 2020
11:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Daniel Megert
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Jonah Graham
08:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Jim Hughes
08:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Gunnar Wagenknecht
07:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Daniel Megert
06:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Aleksandar Kurtakov
03:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Daniel Megert
00:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Ed Merks
March 19, 2020
20:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Jim Hughes
18:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Wayne Beaton
18:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Jim Hughes
17:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Wayne Beaton
16:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Aleksandar Kurtakov
15:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies Jim Hughes
15:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Jim Hughes
09:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Gunnar Wagenknecht
01:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Ed Merks
00:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Wayne Beaton
March 18, 2020
19:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Mickael Istria
19:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Jesse McConnell
18:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Mickael Istria
18:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Wayne Beaton
17:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Wayne Beaton
05:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mickael Istria
05:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Gunnar Wagenknecht
04:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Daniel Megert
03:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mickael Istria
02:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Ed Merks
March 17, 2020
18:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mike Milinkovich
17:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mickael Istria
17:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Denis Roy
16:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Mickael Istria
16:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Denis Roy
15:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Denis Roy
13:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Ed Merks
13:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Wayne Beaton
10:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Mickael Istria
09:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Denis Roy
05:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Gunnar Wagenknecht
05:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Mickael Istria
05:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Mickael Istria
03:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Ed Merks
March 16, 2020
14:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA GERARD Sebastien
14:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Gunnar Wagenknecht
14:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mickael Istria
14:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Gunnar Wagenknecht
13:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA Mickael Istria
13:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Mickael Istria
13:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is jar signing mandatory? Mickael Istria
March 12, 2020
12:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Jesse McConnell
12:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Sohn, Matthias
11:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to subscribe to microprofile-dev from MicroProfile google group Emily Jiang
10:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! dmitry.kornilov
09:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Mickael Istria
09:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Nanivadekar, Nikhil J
09:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Gunnar Wagenknecht
08:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Jonas Helming
07:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Hudalla Kai (IOC/PAP-HU)
07:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Mélanie Bats
06:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Mickael Istria
06:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Martin Lippert
06:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Mickael Istria
06:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Gunnar Wagenknecht
03:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Eike Stepper
March 11, 2020
21:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Jonah Graham
20:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Lars Vogel
20:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Mickael Istria
19:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Sohn, Matthias
17:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [EXTERNAL] Re: Real names in git commit messages Billings, Jay Jay
15:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin! Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Gunnar Wagenknecht
14:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Jonah Graham
14:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Mike Milinkovich
13:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:30 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Jonah Graham
12:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Mike Milinkovich
12:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages Jonah Graham
February 26, 2020
16:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Wayne Beaton
15:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Julien Viet
15:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Wayne Beaton
February 24, 2020
07:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License compatibility tool Torkild U. Resheim
05:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Mickael Istria
05:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Mickael Istria
February 20, 2020
16:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Jesse McConnell
February 19, 2020
07:44 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Final Approval Ballot for Java SE 14 Ivar Grimstad
February 17, 2020
23:37 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool Wayne Beaton
February 13, 2020
10:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jonas Helming
09:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Denis Roy
09:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Nanivadekar, Nikhil J
08:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Jens Reimann
08:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Dmitry Kornilov
07:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Aleksandar Kurtakov
07:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets Martin Lippert
February 02, 2020
14:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header Mickael Istria

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top