Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor required

That's probably a good fit for me. I'll do it.

Jay

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 5:43 PM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings folks. I have a project that needs a mentor.

The Eclipse Public Access Submission System (PASS) is a platform to assist researchers in complying with the access policies of their funders and institutions. Eclipse PASS is a web-based platform that allows US researchers to simultaneously submit their Open Access manuscripts into multiple repositories, while seamlessly complying with their various access policies.

Is anybody able to take this on? The EMO will assist.

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation