Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Encourage removal of inactive committers

Somehow, from the EDP, one could interpret that a project that doesn't seem to actively maintain the list of active committers is not acting as defined by the EDP and is dysfunctional, so PMC and EMO could already act upon it.
So overall, I agree the EDP maybe doesn't need a more explicit change.

But tools to encourage projects in properly maintaining an "up-to-date" list of committers would really be helpful, and be in the best interest of the project, according to what's defined in the EDP and everyone has agreed with when contributing to Eclipse project (just to clarify that it's not just my opinion here, but really what the EDP already states).

Back to the top