[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for Eclipse projects

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need mentors for three exciting new projects. If you're interested in helping these project as a mentor, please indicate your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just respond here and I'll set you up.

1. Eclipse Leda, provides system image “recipes” to deliver a functional Linux-based image/distribution in the context of SDV (Software Defined Vehicle), by pulling together individual contributions from the SDV and the larger OSS community.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Leda project here.

2. Eclipse Oniro Compliance Toolchain

Eclipse Oniro Compliance Toolchain provides a complete set of tools to enable, enforce, guide and continuously monitor compliance to Open Source licenses of the developed software in the Oniro project.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Oniro Compliance Toolchain project here.

3. Eclipse Velocitas

Eclipse Velocitas provides an end-to-end, scalable, modular and open source development toolchain for creating containerized and non-containerized in-vehicle applications.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Velocitas project here.

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top