cross-project-issues-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
June 11, 07
13:17 [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa RC3+0 build failed due to Platform and Mylyn Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:07 [cross-project-issues-dev] eclipse project 3.3 RC3 released to Europa Kim Moir
05:56 [cross-project-issues-dev] Mylar renamed Mylyn Eric Jodet
05:46 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Technical question on"optional features" Oberhuber, Martin
June 07, 07
20:17 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: ECF Pledge was: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Hopefully the final word on about files and license files for Europa (and future releases) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
19:54 [cross-project-issues-dev] Still more about the license files for Europa builds Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:53 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: ECF Pledge was: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Hopefully the final word on about files and license files for Europa (and future releases) Scott Lewis
10:46 [cross-project-issues-dev] Notice of late coming change to WTP features David M Williams
10:09 [cross-project-issues-dev] RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] One More Final Word on Legal Stuff Gaff, Doug
07:55 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Technical question on "optional features" Dejan Glozic
02:52 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Technical question on "optional features" Martin Oberhuber
June 06, 07
22:15 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa RC2 +2 contributions due tomorrow (Tuesday) and ... ready yet? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
22:02 [cross-project-issues-dev] Technical question on "optional features" David M Williams
21:56 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa RC2 +2 contributions due tomorrow (Tuesday) and ... ready yet? David M Williams
June 05, 07
19:33 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: OneMore Final Word on Legal Stuff Bjorn Freeman-Benson
18:24 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] OneMore Final Word on Legal Stuff Oberhuber, Martin
18:06 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] One More Final Word on Legal Stuff Bjorn Freeman-Benson
17:40 [cross-project-issues-dev] RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] One More Final Word on Legal Stuff Oberhuber, Martin
17:13 [cross-project-issues-dev] One More Final Word on Legal Stuff Bjorn Freeman-Benson
15:38 [cross-project-issues-dev] EPP RC2 packages available Markus Knauer
09:11 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Ed Burnette
04:00 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Matt Chapman
03:54 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Eric Jodet
03:40 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Matt Chapman
01:50 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Eric Jodet
01:44 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Bjorn Freeman-Benson
01:13 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Eric Jodet
June 04, 07
23:59 [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa RC2 +2 contributions due tomorrow (Tuesday) and news about the RC3 license checker Bjorn Freeman-Benson
18:31 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Dejan Glozic
18:21 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Henrik Lindberg
17:58 [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content Dejan Glozic
17:46 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Bjorn Freeman-Benson
16:37 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Jeff McAffer
14:22 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE:[cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Christian Damus
14:08 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Dejan Glozic
13:35 RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE:[cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Oberhuber, Martin
13:22 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Christian Damus
12:45 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Oberhuber, Martin
11:55 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Eric Jodet
11:17 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions David M Williams
10:56 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Eric Jodet
10:45 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Philippe P Mulet
10:29 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Jeff McAffer
10:17 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Bjorn Freeman-Benson
10:15 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Bjorn Freeman-Benson
01:09 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Eric Jodet
June 02, 07
21:25 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Jeff McAffer
June 01, 07
17:59 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Mik Kersten
17:55 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Walter Harley
17:30 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Mik Kersten
16:50 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Valentina Popescu
16:48 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Thomas Hallgren
16:33 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Thomas Hallgren
16:09 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Eric Jodet
15:17 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Michael Valenta
15:11 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Ingo Muschenetz
14:54 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Scott Lewis
14:20 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Boris Bokowski
14:17 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Pascal Rapicault
14:15 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) John Arthorne
14:14 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Pascal Rapicault
13:50 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Thomas Hallgren
13:42 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Ingo Muschenetz
12:46 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Boris Bokowski
12:38 [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions Pascal Rapicault
12:24 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Gaff, Doug
12:15 [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa impressions (screenshots) Pascal Rapicault
07:44 [cross-project-issues-dev] features-birt.xml has been updated for Europa RC2 Xiaoying Gu
May 31, 07
21:21 [cross-project-issues-dev] DSDP-DD updated Williams, Ted
20:25 [cross-project-issues-dev] vserver owners: new, restricted firewall settings Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
May 30, 07
18:10 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Pascal Rapicault
17:49 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] One more late breaking change: planning to remove org.w3c.dom David M Williams
17:09 [cross-project-issues-dev] MDT OCL and EMF QTV RC2 Christian Damus
17:07 [cross-project-issues-dev] DTP 1.5RC2 jograham
17:04 [cross-project-issues-dev] DTP 1.5RC1 jograham
14:41 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] features-stp.xml updated Oisin Hurley
14:19 [cross-project-issues-dev] GEF 3.3 RC2 done Anthony Hunter
13:17 [cross-project-issues-dev] GMF 3.3 RC2 done Anthony Hunter
10:53 [cross-project-issues-dev] features-stp.xml updated Oisin Hurley
01:07 [cross-project-issues-dev] DSDP-DD updated Williams, Ted
May 29, 07
18:26 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: license files, etc. - see the eclipse.org-planning-council mailing list Bjorn Freeman-Benson
18:22 [cross-project-issues-dev] One more late breaking change: planning to remove org.w3c.dom David M Williams
12:04 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: license file checking Bjorn Freeman-Benson
11:50 [cross-project-issues-dev] License file checking Bjorn Freeman-Benson
10:56 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site jograham
10:53 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Oberhuber, Martin
10:43 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Oberhuber, Martin
10:36 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site jograham
10:13 RE: [cross-project-issues-dev] GMF RC1: Europa-ready Max Feldman
09:58 Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Kim Moir
09:51 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Bjorn Freeman-Benson
09:43 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Bjorn Freeman-Benson
09:21 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Kim Moir
09:02 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Daniel Megert
08:58 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Ed Merks
07:42 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Thomas Hallgren
06:44 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Daniel Megert
00:50 [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] IMPORTANT: Europa RC2 build FAILED due to license file checking Scott Lewis
00:11 Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Bjorn Freeman-Benson
May 28, 07
22:54 [cross-project-issues-dev] Feedback on the europa update site Pascal Rapicault

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10