Re: [udig-devel] uDig trunk Code Sprint

It would be amazing to test the following two walkthroughs... if we can get through them both using uDig 1.2 we have something worth showing to the user community:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Quickstart
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Walkthrough+1
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Walkthrough+2

Just going through this in order and listing any problems an amazing help.

Jody

Ugo Taddei wrote:
Hi,

andrea antonello wrote:
Agreed.
My proposal is to throw out a 1.2 udig for testing purposes as it is now. Then, advertise the sprint so that power users could test and report JIRA bugs.
Then we organise the bugs. If people are willind to give money, those
bugs should be fixed first (just joking, but you never know :)).
And at the begin of January we do the IRC sprint.

I'm more or less thinking as I write, so what about that? Sounds like a plan?

Most definitely. Count me in.

I could open a osgeo wiki page for the "uDig round the world" sprint.

Could we also have a list of what we're supposed to test? I'm not really a uDig user :-) so I don't know all the functionality. I can click at random, or be assigned an area I could test (e.g. styles, postgis, etc.).

Ciao
Andrea

Cheers,

Ugo