Re: [udig-devel] uDig and GeoTools versions

Hi David,

here Mr.Butler put a nice sdk snapshpt for that:
http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/udig-1.2-sdk-2008-11-24.zip

if you want to give a quick ride without working on the svm code.

The trunk udig still has several stability problems. It really depends
whether you need the whole of it or just components. Which is a pitty,
because currently enhanced rasters are on trunk and working vectors
are on 1.1.1.
Since we are in the age of the code-sprints, what about organising one
to push trunk into a more stable direction, in order to exploit its
new features? Anyone interested?

Ciao
Andrea