Re: [udig-devel] uDig and GeoTools versions

[...]
>> here Mr.Butler
>
> It's "Bullen". Butler is a 'maggiordomo '! :-)

Oh my God, Harry, please don't note this my freudian lapsus!
(This also solves a small problem I had with confusing Harry Bullen
and Howard Butler I think :) )

[...]
>> Since we are in the age of the code-sprints, what about organising one
>> to push trunk into a more stable direction, in order to exploit its
>> new features? Anyone interested?
>
> I think I'm interested. I'm developing under trunk and can't claim it's bug
> free. But I hack as I can, because (1) no one supports oracle, (2) our
> application is very simple on the client side and, well, (3) a hack on the
> server. I had to do a few changes to let udig run on the server. But, well,
> it's working.
>
> For a venue I reckon you'd suggest Italy. Jesse is in Lausanne, and don't
> know if we could find anyone else. I'm in Bonn, by the way. Not far, but can
> only go if I manage to fund myself and get some time off. Which I can do, if
> I promise to come back with a 1.2 ;-)

I think if we can put together enough people interested in this, that
would work.
Honestly I don't think that would be very productive if we don't have
either Jesse or Jody to coordinate us.
Sure I would love Italy, but I would be open also to travel. But same
as for you, this is only gonna work if I come back with a usable 1.2
:)
Axios, Camp2camp, Lisasoft, Refractions? Anyone of you in a hurry? :)

Ciao
Andrea

>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:07 PM, David Adler <dadler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> When will uDig trunk be released as a product?
>>>
>>> If one has an svn copy of uDig trunk, is it straightforward to use this
>>> in
>>> Eclipse?

> --
> Ugo Taddei
>
> Fraunhofer Institut Intelligente Analyse- und Informationssysteme (FhG IAIS)
> http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de
> Department Knowledge Discovery - IAIS.KD -
> Working Group Spatial Decision Support
> http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/kd.html
> phone  (+49)2241-14-2184    fax    (+49)2241-14-2072
> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Back to the top