commit c5ae5f6bae863ec80a6d563a30d834279d48059c
Author: jeff <jeff>
Date:   Fri Nov 2 13:46:54 2001 +0000

    initial

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 3:11 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:56 PM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That would mean pulling in all the ancient pages. I'm not sure this is the best solution. Let's think about this a bit.

That would also mean keeping history of the Website, which *might* be useful; especially if we delete too much content later by mistake as part of the migration to markdown/hugo: reverting is still easy when history is still there, more difficult without a history.
--
Mickael Istria