Re: [platform-dev] New Website

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:56 PM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That would mean pulling in all the ancient pages. I'm not sure this is the best solution. Let's think about this a bit.

That would also mean keeping history of the Website, which *might* be useful; especially if we delete too much content later by mistake as part of the migration to markdown/hugo: reverting is still easy when history is still there, more difficult without a history.
--
Mickael Istria