Re: [platform-dev] New Website

Now that I have cooled down a bit, let me try to find the middle ground.

These are the steps I have in mind:

* We go with hugo/markdown
* We (myself and anyone that wants to step in) evaluate every document on the website and either convert it or not.
* When we have questions, we contact this list or create issues in the new GitHub site
* Every step we take will be visible in Git and immediately on https://testuser:plaintext@staging.eclipse.org/eclipse
* When we encounter a dynamic page (acknowledgment, plan, whatever) we figure out what needs to be done
* When the site is ready, we have a list of pages NOT included in the new site (we don't add anything). This list will be brought to the PMC
* After PMC approval we go live

Cheers,

Wim