Re: [platform-dev] New Website

Mikael,

In the first message of this thread, I announced that I am incubating the website at STAGING.eclipse.org/eclipse where it will be developed until we can release it. Step by step

Live already (with full Hugo workflow)

I was going to respond to your reply but, frankly, I don't have the energy. I find it mistrusting and bureaucratic, while in fact, I am already taking every precaution to make this a risc-free transit ^^

Cheers, Wim

PS
Have you looked at the "plan" on the website in the past 4 years?

Back to the top