Re: [platform-dev] New Website

Yes, a hybrid hugo/php works fine. I have pushed one single PHP file: https://staging.eclipse.org/eclipse/ant/index.php

One question: would it be possible for the site to contain a mix of hugo/markdown and HTML/PHP ? That would IMO allow to transition right now: we start with the Git repo containing same content as www.eclipse.org/eclipse repo (including dynamic content) and then we can apply the already existing changes and keep transitioning progressively, and go live to eclipse.org/eclipse with this repo.

That would mean pulling in all the ancient pages. I'm not sure this is the best solution. Let's think about this a bit.

Back to the top