Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

This is amazing news! great stuff! Thanks Ian!

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike, Roger,

I now have IBM approval for the contribution of the RSMB codebase to Eclipse :-)

Happily from my point of view, this also includes the up-to-now unreleased MQTT-S server support in RSMB, and some MQTT-S client code in C and Python.  If you agree to the inclusion of MQTT-S support, I will amend the Mosquitto project draft proposal to mention MQTT-S as well as MQTT.   I'm thinking that the MQTT-S client code ought to go into Paho.

(We are still discussing the renaming of MQTT-S to MQTT-SN with our legal dept., hopefully that will be resolved soon).

I am drafting the presentation for the request for approval from the Board for dual-licensing the proposed Mosquitto project - I'll share that with you when it's ready.

Ian