Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

Roger,

Thanks for putting this draft[1] together. It is a very good start.

It appears that this was drafted before your discussions with Ian about also bringing RSMB into the same project?

Would it perhaps make sense to move this document to a wiki or a Google Doc so that others can also edit it?

[1] http://test.mosquitto.org/proposal/proposal.html

Mike Milinkovich

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1.613.220.3223