Re: [hudson-dev] Mobile responsivness

I was finally forced to use a flexbox <http://www.w3.org/TR/css-flexbox-1/> to display the footer at the bottom of the browser window if possible because height="100%" (or style="height: 100%") did not work for it.  If the content is longer, the footer is placed at the end ordinarily even if a flexbox is used.

Any older browsers that do not support flexbox will just display the footer in the middle of the window if the content is shorter than the window height.  Internet Explorer 11 is claimed to support flexbox but strangely it worked as if it did not support it in my environment.