Re: [hudson-dev] New branch creation request

I am just thinking of a short-term solution yet. For a long-term solution, I am not sure which framework is good for future versions of Hudson.

If Hudson is already using the Spring framework, I think Spring Mobile <http://projects.spring.io/spring-mobile/> might have less impact on the current structure. Anyway, I must start from studying the current Hudson codebase.