Re: [eclipselink-users] DDL for column comment

Hi Tom and Samba,

I fully understand both positions. For my need the Java Doc and docs in my
wiki comments are sufficient. I was only curious if JPA 2.0 supports it. I
would go along with Tom's suggestion. This is a trivial issue. I would
rather prefer JPA or the JSR could enhance the next specification with
features like indexing (or maybe this is a issue only for DBA's?).

EclipseLink as it is now, enhances/enriches my development/design speed. So
I'm very grateful for this product.