[eclipselink-users] DDL for column comment

Dear EclipseLink users,

does EclipseLink or JPA 2.0 in general supports a way to fill or alter
comments of created data definitions?
DDL - creation works like a charm and it is highly flexible.

@Id
private int id;
/**
 * zipcode of location
 */
private String plz;

Is there an annotation, that I can use to setup corresponding comments of
fields like my Java Doc above the java field to create a DDL-statement like
that COMMENT ON COLUMN fi_banken.plz IS 'zipcode of location';?

It's not an important feature, just want to know if EclipseLink/JPA supports
it.

Thanks in advance
cinhtau